By using the services of AirportsFirst, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed here:
- All kinds of bookings and reservations made at AirportsFirst, shall be considered as accepted, only after either the reference number is generated or a confirmation e-mail is received at the customer’s registered e-mail address.
- All the quotations issued by AirportsFirst to the valued customers shall remain valid only for 24 hours from the time of issuing. The quotations shall be generated with the assumptions, based on the traveling route to the destination, and traveling time of the year to that particular destination.
- The waiting time for a booked taxi shall not exceed more than 10 minutes (defined time), while customer is being picked up from the London residential address. Waiting time exceeding the defined time shall be charged at the rate of minimum of £0.35 per minute. AirportsFirst shall not be held liable for any delay at the customer’s end.
- All the journeys booked with AirportsFirst, for the dates of December 24th/25th/26th/31st and January 1st shall have an additional surcharge of 50% (of the total booking amount).
- Additional charges of £5 shall be applicable on total journey fare, if customer wants to make an additional stop (apart from destination) or wants a route diversion, during the journey.
- All the chauffeurs at AirportsFirst have been trained to have good knowledge of the routes, and guided to take the shortest possible route for all the bookings they cater to valuable customers. If a customer wants to have additional stop(s) during the journey, they are advised to give a prior notice (at least 12 hours before the journey) to AirportsFirst, so that AirportsFirst can instruct the chauffeur to make subsequent stop(s) during the journey.
- Any additional stop(s) or route diversion(s), not informed in advance by a customer shall be served as per the discretion of the chauffeurs.
- Any additional luggage, not mentioned at the time of booking, shall be accommodated into the taxi at the discretion of the chauffeur. Chauffeurs at AirportsFirst are instructed to make all reasonable efforts to accommodate additional luggage as per the customer’s request. However, a customer may have to pay additional charges, directly to the chauffeur, in order to accommodate additional luggage. A customer shall ask for a signed receipt for the additional charges paid during the journey, directly from the chauffeur.
- The total charge for the journey shall vary based on the size of the vehicle requested by a customer. A Chauffeur from AirportsFirst has a right to refuse a request from a customer for accommodation of any extra person/luggage, since the accommodation may cause a danger, either to the vehicle and/or the driver and/or the passengers during the journey.
- The responsibility of booking a right type of vehicle, based on the guidelines provided on the AirportsFirst’s website, lies solely on the customers.
- The chauffeurs at AirportsFirst have been instructed to assist the customers with loading/unloading the luggage in to/out of the vehicle. However, chauffeurs shall not be held responsible at any circumstance, for any sort of damage to the luggage or its contents, during the loading/unloading process.
- AirportsFirst provides a complimentary service of monitoring the status of flight arrivals, at no additional cost. Any delay in the flight timings shall not have any impact of additional charges on a customer. However, if a customer has any change in plan, it is important for them to notify about the changes to AirportsFirst, at least 1 hour prior to the schedule arrival time, to avoid additional waiting charges.
- All the bookings made by customers shall be altered/cancelled only with the permission of AirportsFirst, and must be in writing. For a customer convenience, AirportsFirst does accept the e-mails sent from the registered e-mail address (e-mail address provided by a customer at the time of booking) as a written notification.
- Cancellation/Alteration charges are applicable as per the following rates:
|24 hours prior to journey||£7 or 10% (whichever is greater)|
|Less than 24 hours prior to journey||100%|
|No show of the passenger||100%|
- AirportsFirst reserves and have the right to cancel the provision of service an hour (60 minutes) prior to the pickup time without any liability. If prepaid, any amount charged will be refunded in full inclusive of processing charges.
- AirportsFirst accepts all payments in Pounds Sterling (£). Customers can make a payment by either cash or credit/debit cards. Credit/Debit card payment shall be made prior to the journey (either on the day of the journey or a day prior to that). Cash payments shall be made directly to the chauffeurs at the end of the journey.
- AirportsFirst LTD or the Transport Provider shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this agreement by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the obligations in relation to the Service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our or Transport Providers reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control directly or indirectly act of God, adverse weather, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, act of terrorism, civil disturbance or requisition, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority, traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion or road closures, strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Transport Provider or of a third party); flight delays, flight cancellations, early flight arrivals, power failure or breakdown in machinery including vehicles and computer systems.
Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, AirportsFirst LTD shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under statute, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by you (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of AirportsFirst LTD the Transport Provider, its servants, or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the facilitation of the services.
If you are in breach of any of the clauses listed in this agreement then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to airportsfirsttaxi.com shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries under the contract without any liability to you, and if the Services have been delivered but not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- AirportsFirst reserves all the rights to amend/revise the Terms and Conditions, listed on their website, without any prior notice. The revised Terms and Conditions shall be in effect 1 hour after overriding and publishing them over the previous Terms and Conditions.